From:
"Steven J. Singer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven J. Singer
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:53:28 -0500

Happy Halloween from everyone at Glutino!

Coming this week on the Glutino Website.
-Glutino Honey Nut Cereals (just like good 'ol cheerios!!)
-Glutino Apple 'n Cinnamon Cereals
-Glutino Chocolate Wafers : choc coated chocolate wafers!
-Glutino Vanilla Wafers : choc coated vanilla wafers!
-Glutino Lemon Wafers : if you like lemon..you're going to love these with a
cup of tea!

How do you find us??
On the Web. www.glutino.com <http://www.glutino.com/>
On the Phone. 1.800.363.DIET (3438)
By Email: [log in to unmask]
By Fax: 1.450.629.4781

There are great new items coming soon(you'll be shocked and excited by
what's coming!!) so please be sure to  join our email or mailing list AND of
you want the Glutino Newsletter.all new one coming soon, just let us know.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner so don't wait to get your
gluten-free breadcrumbs, gluten-free cake mixes, the ever-famous Glutino
Pretzels, and much more!

Have a great November and remember we want to hear from you.
On the Web. www.glutino.com <http://www.glutino.com/>
On the Phone. 1.800.363.DIET (3438)
By Email: [log in to unmask]
By Fax: 1.450.629.4781