Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:04:04 -0700
Hi Amy,

I am joining this thread a bit late, but it seems to me that you may have a
video CONFIGURATION problem. Have you tried booting in safe mode? Also, it
may be worth re-installing Windows. You could install an alternate boot -
install Windows into a folder named WinAlt for example. That would tell you
if the hardware is working properly or not. If the new install works, then
your old installation of Windows is corrupt. If the new install does not
work either, then I would start looking at hardware issues.

Peter