From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:36:57 -0500
Hi Steve, you are probably right;.  I checked th morning and the digital
IBOC noise was gone from boht stations on AM here in Detroit so I don't
know what the deal was.  For one station they were talking about HD on all
their stations, including the AM one, which was IBOC, but like I said it
is ogne now.