From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:35:26 -0400
another thing, did you add any accessories recently, filters? anything?  I
know with my 570, when I added the digital voice recorder unit, at first I
lost transmit all together, so I pulled it out and put it back and all has
been perfect ever since, I have no clue what happened there but I use it
daily now just about and that was really just after I got it 5 years ago.
It's a thought anyway. IF not that or any other suggestions do it, I'd say
send it in. I know what a sickening feeling that is to spend all that money
and have that happen.