Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:06:44 -0700
They DON'T always come back after rebooting....today, they did not.  I saved
pics to My pictures/Ebay.  Rebooted and they were there.  But, I got online
at Ebay and when I hit 'Browse' to find and upload them, they were gone
again.  I got out of Ebay and rebooted, but they still weren't there, when I
went back to Ebay.  I finally found them, but had to go to C:, then My
Pictures/Ebay and they were there while I was online at Ebay.  But, now
they're gone again.  I know this sounds like it's just me missing them, but
please believe me, it's not.  I'm sitting here right now looking at the file
path at the top of Windows Exp and it says C:\Documents and Settings\User\My
Documents\My Pictures\Ebay.  They are alphabetical and the name of the pic
is Fall Pinwheels.  But the list goes from "End of Summer" to "Fav Ohio
Stars".  The pic I'm looking for is obviously not there. And, it's not down
at the end of the list either.
I don't understand this.
Carol Hanson

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: