From:
JK Gatto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:46:26 -0800
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]> wrote:    medicine. It was somewhat informative for me. IgG
tests
   It seems to
be a controversial test in that insurance doesn't
usually pay for it.

  This sounds like the ALCAT test I had done about six years ago.  Did wonders for my food choices.  I think I'll get another one.  It was darn near perfect in reliability for the foods to which I was shown to be intolerant. Some of the results suggested a six month fast before reintroducing to my diet, others showed three months.  There are still a few that I have yet to be able to tolerate.  Will probably always b intolerant to them.     Oliva

Keep on keepin' on !