From:
Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:47:30 -0400
I have sometimes taken them although since I eat liver and other
organ meats more frequently now than I used to I don't know that I
need to.  I am not sure that I have noticed much of a difference for
me when I take them although I probably never took them long enough
to notice an effect.

I have bought the NOW brand of desiccated liver tablets.  I have seen
them recently at a local health food store.  NOW is a company that
does no advertising at all and as a consequence they have fairly low
prices.  Perhaps, too, you could find them on the web.

Mike R.