C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:42:19 -0800
Ken,
I know high school teacher in West virginia who said that employment ops
are so poor there that kids enlist in the service to get out of poverty.

Kat, I disagree. i think sending kids to die for a country is wrong. I'd
rather draft teachers to teach.

Tamar Raine
Now serving tee shirts! and soon to come, Maui posters and other items;
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag

________

________