C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:41:01 -0700
We have Patricia Neil to thank, she was an actress in the 50's who was
deaf, and more recently, of course, Marlee matlin, whom I had the privilege
of seeing in Los Angeles in a play which later became the movie; children
of a lesser  god.  she has always been wonderful. and I think it's great
that she has an interpreter in west wing, instead of a super-duper
lip-reader, cause not all deaf people are good at it. one of these days Im
going to write a TV comedy show! I took classes eons ago at a program they
had at paramont studios, for writing, acting, directing..

Mag

If you need a business card designed, please email me.