BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:50:56 -0500
Modern art folks. Suggest experiencing with an open mind and good humor. It
is also okay if you don't like it. Should be fun and beautiful tho. Risk
taking on the unveiling is an added bonus - doesn't anyone enjoy the rush of
taking a risk? Remember, Michaelangelo hid in a Florence basement cause he
pissed off the Pope. In the early '90s I got to see some incredible sketches
on the walls down there cause he ran out of paper - all because he took an
artistic risk. The modern era has changed the risk threshold as well as the
meaning and experience of art.