From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:07:39 -0500
Bob,

In all fairness, there are a lot of hams who started out as CB-ers,
and most of them are perfectly good operators.  In fact, many of them
came to amateur radio because they hated the stuff they heard on 11
meters.  I think you'll find that some of the worst offenders hold
Extra Class licenses, and think they've earned the right to do
anything they want.  In my opinion, this kind of operation is more a
reflection of a society where people see themselves as above the law,
whether it be in amateur radio, driving, or anything else.

Steve