From:
Richard Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:46:55 000
HI folks,
A friend of mine sent me one of these units the other day.
I note a plug which says it accept 11.6 vdc with tip
positive.  I'd assume I could run this thing off a 12 vdc
regular station supply.

Question one: Anybody got an ascii manual for these things?

Question two:  What plug fits these for dC power?  Have to
find one I  guess at my friendly rat shack.

IT's interesting the way this thing was built, two units,
one for antenna connections etc. which can be remotely
mounted and the head of the unit which can be kept close to
your operating position.

73 de nf5b

Richard WEbb,
Electric SPider Productions,