From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 06:53:49 -0500
You didn't say if you wanted a digital trunk Tracker or just plain old
analogue.

All the trunk tracker scanners have a computer interface and many of the
older analogue ones do.  All the police/fire in our area have gone digital
so I have a RS Pro-96 to cover these systems.  To cover all the analogue
stuff (there is still a lot to listen to in analogue), I have a Sony
ICF-SC1PC.  This is a great scanner but no longer made by Sony.  You can
often find them on Ebay.

I recommend you point your browser to strongsignals.net and
radioreference.com and read about all your options.

73, Ken -N5SWR