From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:53:51 -0800
Hi
    I believe that there should be a setting in JAWS that allows wav files
and JAWS to work at the same time, but I don't know how to change the
settings in your version of JAWS.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://funhamradio.bloki.com