From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 04:03:41 -0600
I loaded the general logging software, all of the fields talked right
out of the box with window-eyes 5.5.  The problem is that I had to
manually arrow down to the choices in the list views.  No list view
showed up for mode, where it would make sense.
How do those list views for state and county work with the program?