From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 11:56:08 -0500
Hi Paul, I keep an eye/jaws ear, on the qth.com and eham.net E boards, and
the recent prices for Used VS1 boards seem to run between $45&$60shipped.
You can go to those sites, www.qth.com and www.eham.net and do a search for
them, and or, at least on Eham, if you're a member there you can have your
options set to have an email sent to you whenever someone posts an add for a
VS1 or whatever, and you'll receive it almost immediately, probably within a
minute, of that add's being posted.
You're likely best served, if you can do the new price to get it from the
outfit in NH, as you have a guarantee, although my success with folks on qth
and eham has been very good.  Best to you in your searching/finding, Danny
Dyer, Wb4idu, [log in to unmask]