From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:29:55 -0500
Hi, it is WNIC 100.3 in Detroit.  I guess that the party weekends with
70's and 80's hits are done for the rest of the year, but when I tuned in
today like I said they were playing this, and this year it is even earlier
then what it was last year.  With my situation with being unemployed and
some other issues that I don't care to go into here, I have my reflections
on the past years, and get tired of Christmas music before Christmas is
even close to being here!  A long time ago when 97.1 in Detroit was easy
listening/instrumental music they'd start with Christmas music non-stop on
noon Christmas eve, and continuing through Christmas Day, and taht was a
lot more reasonable then what it is now.