From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:16:34 -0400
John:

I brought my ICW32A home this evening, and here's the info you need, I
think.

There is a row of four keys, right above the number pad and below the
speaker.

The far left-hand key is the VFO key.  The third key in from the left is the
"call" button, and if you want to lock the key-pad, you just hold that third
button down for a few seconds.  It will beep for a second time, and the rig
will be locked.

The second button is, I think, the memory button, and the far right-hand
button is the memory write button.

Again, you will have some problems with accessability, but should be able to
figure out your way pretty well, with some sighted assistance.

For example, power levels are controled by the "3" key, but you have no idea
whether you are on high or low power.  I tell this by listening to the
strength of my signal on simplex, using another radio to listen with.

Hope this helps.

If you have more questions when you get the radio, just give me a shout, and
I'll do what I can.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ