From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:18:21 -0400
Well, pretty much if I can find out what the 2nd function is on each key at
least the main ones, I have most of them figured out from the manual, but if
you can tell me which is the call, lock, and VFO buttons, I'll be pretty
well set. I got the RT Systems software to program it, I don't think it will
be anything like my TH-F6A, but I like the radio so it's kind of just
another one to add to the collection. I know a couple blind hams who I can't
reach right now, but they have them and seem to make out alright with them
so I think I'll be alright once I know what I'm doing. if I can figure out
your issue, I'll gladly let you know, but if you can happen to let me know
what the 3 buttons I mentioned above are, I think I'll have all the
important things pretty well figured out for when I take it out of the box,
I think band and power are the 2 next to the speaker. If I can make an FT-51
workable, I can make the W32A workable as well at least to some extent.