From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:59:00 -0400
Hi Colin,

I found the digital multimeter with voice output on
www.thesourcecc.com
The multimeter sounds good, but the site won't let me buy the item with a
U.S. zip code.  I also checked both the Radio Shack and the Circuit City
sites and there was no talking multimeter listed on either of those sites.
I guess I'll have to buy one in Canada!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]