From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 12:55:19 -0700

Hello Everyone:

Now that Halloween has come and gone, it's hard to believe that the holidays
are just around the corner. If you're wondering about Thanksgiving, don't
worry.

My new book, COOKING FREE, has easy recipes for holiday favorites like
moist, flavorful turkey; smooth, creamy gravy; stuffing so wonderful
everyone will want seconds; and pumpkin pie with a crust so easy that even
the most pie-challenged cook can make it. Go to http://www.SavoryPalate.com
<http://www.savorypalate.com/>  and order your copy now so you'll be ready.

This book is especially helpful if your gluten-free diet also omits dairy or
eggs because I offer suggestions for cooking without them if you need to
know.

Even though this book is brand new, it's already received several wonderful
reviews, e.g., Library Journal, Body & Soul (a Martha Stewart Living
magazine, BellaonLine.com and several newspapers around the country. It is
featured in the November issue of www.glutenfreeda.com
<http://www.glutenfreeda.com/>  and will be featured in a gluten-free
article in a March-April, 2006, issue of Cooking Smart magazine.

If you want to give any of my books as Christmas gifts, we're happy to
gift-wrap. Just be sure to tell us when you call OR make a note on the order
or send me an e-mail about it.

And, if you're looking for small gifts or stocking stuffers, my downloadable
e-booklets are only $6.95 each. The handy bookmarks are $4 for a set of four
(wheat, dairy, egg, and sugar substitutes). Order all of them at
http://www.SavoryPalate.com.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Carol Fenster, Ph.D.

Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418.

8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122

Award-winning cookbooks and cooking consultation for food sensitivies

Subscribe to FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, at
www.CarolFenster.com