From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:19:54 -0700
> I have been using coconut OIL for cooking for quite
> a while, and I  don't have a problem with that. I >
cannot figure out why > the coconut cream  (either the
> canned variety by Thai Kitchen) or the one from
> Tropical Traditions  (only
> ingredient is coconut) would be causing nausea. It
> smells fresh and tastes
> delicious.
>
> Anyone have any comments?
>
> Maddy Mason
> Hudson Valley, NY

Hi Maddy,

I have used the coconut cream concentrate form TT
before and had no problems. I have used the coconut
MILK from Thai Kitchen and was swollen and puffy the
rest of the day. I seem to remember that it has eight
guar gum or xanthan gum both of which I can't seem to
tolerate.

Kristina