ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:10:04 -0700
Hi Phil,
I have been away and working for awhile, and hadn't seen these messages.  It
make take awhile, as the natural man sees it, for the Lord to vindicate his
servants and sons,  but the Lord will eventually show the false from the
true.  I have seen these things happen in churches, and among believers and
ministers alike.
The latest stuff I am familiar with, are those who preach the extreme
prosperity messages, where God wants to give you the best of everything, and
that he will withold nothing material from his sons.  The opposite side of
the teaching, is that those who are in poverty,  that is their own fault,
they just don't have the faith.
That also goes along with the "feel-good-about-yourself- gospel.  But I
won't go into that now.
Vinny