C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:54:59 -0700
oh, okay. let's see, what party has been in control of
the State of La for 40-60 years? which party has been
in control of the city of New Orleans for 40-60 years?
so who allowed the situtation to exist even though we
have spent more than 6 trillion dollars on the "WAR ON
POVERTY."? i think we need and exit stategy. we need a
time table to get out of this war. we have lost the
war. New Orleans showed this war lost.

  the party starts with a "D."

=== message truncated ===

Yahoo! for Good