BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:38:35 -0800
I have done a lot of painting in my time but never painted copper so have
no tips to send on to you.  However, I should think that copper would be
too smooth a surface to hold paint well, usually the surface needs some
sort of roughness for the paint to cling to.  Maybe prime with one of the
automotive primers.  I'd ask at my favorite autobody shop, there must be
plenty of them in the city with all the fender benders they have there.
Ruth

At 11:50 AM -0500 2/4/05, Met History wrote:

no one has answered my query about painting copper, so the heck with you.

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT