From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:49:30 -0400
Hi.

Actually, if they stay at something close to that price level, it isn't
that tough to take.  But, if they jack the price out of sight like they
have done with cable TV, then they can keep it.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 01:52 PM 9/19/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>12.95 for this service and 12.95 for the other.  The last time I knew I only
>had to turn on the on/off knob and it didn't cost me almost nothing to have
>on.  satellite radio is limited and contains very little in ethics or
>morality.  I realize that you can find a wide selection and various
>stations, but the cost is prohibited. Gary

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]