From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 12:09:17 -0700
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:06:33 -0400, jeules <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>There is much discussion about flax oil being a less than ideal source of
>omega-3 fatty acids because they are very sustecible to rancidity when
>exposed to heat, air, and light for very short periods of time.

Actually, the main problem with flax oil is that it requires processing by an
animal physiology in order to provide the omega-3 fatty acids that we need.

Human physiology can do this processing, but modern human beings often are in a
state of less than ideal health, and these processes cannot be counted on
occurring properly.

Fish oil (or omega-3 eggs) have the processing already completed, and thus
contain the EPA and DHA that are the most desirable omega-3 fatty acids.

--
Cheers,

Ken