ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:04:51 -0500
Angel,
Competition can be fun!!  Yesterday, our family went bowling.  Sure,
one person scored the highest, that person was Greg!!  GRIN!  But, we
all just had fun.  It was fun just to be together.  Don't you play
family games like uno or monopoly, just for the fun of it?  Somebody
wins, but relationships are cemented in the process.  By the way, as
you would expect, Christopher is very good at monopoly.  I'm sorry
that we didn't get a chance to play a game with him while he was
visiting.  We would have all been trounced, of course, but we would
have had fun just playing with him.  I'm so sorry that you have such
a negative view of competition.  Personally, I'm planning on whipping
Greg in a mean game of wracketball when I get to
heaven.  GRIN!  There isn't any pride in saying that.  It's just the
love of the challenge and the joy of doing something together that counts!
Kathy