ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 06:31:00 -0500
Phil,
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.  I re-did Brad's
instructions and found out that I hadn't checked the last step
correctly.  Now I'm good!  Yea!!

By the way, Congrats on Denver!  Fortunately, we had a snow storm
yesterday so that there weren't many people in church.  If they had
come, well, understandably, they are all Patriot's fans and, we would
have had to work hard to get a spirit of worship going
yesterday!  GRIN!  Just kidding, of course.    I love snow storms
because we have church anyway and that is when you find out who the
real die hards are!  We still had fourteen!!  .  The lady who plays
keyboard with me, did come yesterday and she is a real Pat's fan and
she told me that she went to bed before the fourth quarter.  I just
kept defending my rooting for the Bronkos as a favor for a friend.  GRIN!

Anyway, I"m glad that my email is working correctly now.  It was
really a pain for a while!

Kathy