ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:14:35 -0700
Ned,

Mine, I am pretty sure, is about 95 percent stress related.  Fortunately, in
recent days, I have been hearing from the Lord and gaining more pieces of
the puzzle than I have ever been able to understand before.  Quite frankly,
a big part of what is going on is money related and we are in a situation
where there is only one way out.  I've never quite been there before because
I, me, myself and I, have always been able to figure some way out.  There
is, as I said, only one way out this time and it is The Way Himself.  So, at
my age, I'm still learning.  I am going into an area I have never been
before, sort of like Star Trek, if you get my meaning, and even in the last
two or three days, I have learned some powerful spiritual things during
times of prayer that I simply never understood before.  I now see what the
Lord is doing, to some degree, and recently, finances have come from several
different sources of the ministry which is catching all my bills up.  To be
more candid about it, I have known for several weeks the Lord is now moving
me spiritually into a different area of faith which I have never experienced
before nor did I ever want to experience.  It is all very humbling, to be
perfectly honest, and I'll be telling more about as things continue to
unfold.  In the last four years, this is the second place the Lord put me in
where He showed me that He was my only way out.  Then He taught me how to
believe.  I also have had a cold since Thanksgiving and it is slowly
dissipating.  Of course, such things create even more stress.  The Enemy
isn't stupid.  He'll try anything to side track us.

Phil.