ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:15:36 -0500
Well Brad,
         I believe that McDonalds is closed on Christmas, so work
probably wouldn't keep him away on that day.  I do believe that they
are still open on Christmas eve, but our community Christmas eve
service is the one that has a more powerful message and, to be
truthful, I'd rather he attend that one, if I had my
druthers.  Unfortunately, if he attends the Christmas eve service,
then it looks like I have him for the night.  I don't sound like I'm
overly excited about this do I.  Well, I'm not.  I'm almost dreading
either senario.I know, I'll go visit my folks in Michigan!  No, that
wouldn't work.  I need to be there to accompany all of the music on
Christmas eve.  Oh well.

         By the way, a small P.S., which I know that you will
understand.  We've ordered a few things from the Packer Proe shop for
Chris for Christmas.  When I didn't know that he was coming, I didn't
really care when it arrived.  Now that he may be here, I pray that
his gifts from Wisconsin will be here on time as well.  That might
sweeten things a little.
Kathy