C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:19:09 -0800
yes, i tried 2 versions. the best was dragon dictate,
but, it could not do the job without constant retraing
it to recogize  my voice. obviously the dystonia in my
neck area affects the vocal cords.

my hand is swolen this morning. the goverments doctor
says there is no injury, but keyborading causing
swelling is not a clasic symptom of cerebral palsy. we
are waiting to see if the last hearing goes my way.

now, i appreciate all who too part in yesterdays
debate and hope everyone got tweeked at least a little
as i was.

only one of you hit me with anything that i could not
attack. that one was sister mag. when she said
something to the effect that these people have beeen
fighting for thousands of year and that she did not
think they could work together so the efford would
fell. the history supports her. i could have said that
i was hoping that the desire for liberty would
override the hate, but, her facts in this is stronger
than just a hope. all i could say is that time would
tell and i hoped she was wrong.
  i do enjoy this sort of thing.

http://mail.yahoo.com