C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:12:53 -0700
well, i did not want to get to any conspirecy
theories. this would have made the state and local
officials look bad, but, i guess there could have been
other things that were right under the surface.
  i do not know when this actually bubbled up, but, i
heard it     friday and started to search. tomorrow
will start a new news cycle, i'll just wait and see if
it bubbles up again.