C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 22:43:12 -0500
Hi all,

the whole thing incenses me too, Kathy.  especially when I heard
fema was NOT allowing swiftboats to make rescues because they
needed more security.
I was thinking, excuse me, did i hear that right? these are trained
troops that have fought in wars, and you're worried about their
security???? and bush is obscene when  he continued to ride his
bike in idaho after the hurricane, it makes me so sick. I'm with
you, kathy, this is the usa damit, why can't we rescue our own?
and if he is not impeached, I am seriously thinking about moving or
at least will wish i could!

Hey Mag!

As much as I join you in your sentiments here, I'm afraid it ain't
gona happen fast enough for us.  We're stuck with the Shrub-man for
another 3 years because the republicans are in control of both
houses of the legislature right now.  The democrats need to get off
their butts and nominate a decent candidate  for 07 or 08?....Not
sure when the next election comes up.

Also, as an American, I think it's appalling we are not accepting
the help that's being offered to us from other countries!!  I heard
yesterday  that the Shrub administration was considering the aid
being offered, but whoever was willing to help, would have to be
willing to jump through Mr. Shrub's bureaucratic hoops....I
swear....the Shrub-man has absolutely noooo conches....and even if
he did he wouldn't know what to do with it!!

Later yawls-Gary