C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
greta von der luft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:19:34 -0500
I am truly sorry for you and and your family. One of my good friends is a hospice nurse supervisor for the VNA. She is truly kind, wonderful, and caring. I am sure that your sister is receiving excellent care if all of the nurses are like her. That is a strong likelihood as the hospice agencies strive for excellence.
You and yours are in my thoughts,
Greta