BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P on ICORS: The Orange Blaze/Texas Funeral Home Commission
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:05:02 -0500
...not the snickering little guy with the trident on my shoulder is
making me TOS this information to y'all.

As part of our transfer to ICORS, there are certain "Terms of Service"
that we as a list must adhere to. Some of the language is new from what
we had at St. Johns on Maelstrom.

If you do not agree to the TOS, then you should unsubscribe. Following
this notice, by posting or by continuing to subscribe to the list after
today, you agree to the TOS.

Please save this email somewhere you will be able to find it and know to
look for it in case you have questions or problems.

In summary, the "bad" things you agree not to do (this summary is for
your convenience; the official agreement language is in the link at the
end of this email):

DO NOT Waste bits and bytes:
No posting of pictures; no failing to trim quoted material from previous
posts to the minimum necessary to get the meaning across when replying.

DO NOT Steal other people's intellectual property:
No forwarding of list posts to others without the author's permission;
no posting of message or other text from outside the list without the
author's permission, or not within the 'fair-use' limitations of
copyright conventions, which would include the posting of complete
articles from newspapers, magazines, or web sites. Reference it through
links rather than posting the full text to the list.

DO NOT Contact the wrong people with problems:
Don't bother the ICORS people (or even worse, much much worse, the
L-soft people), contact the list owners with an email to
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

DO NOT Cross-post:
Do not post messages to multiple lists (cross-posting). Privacy is
compromised when reply-all is used in response, and responses meant for
one list end up being quoted on another.

The full language of the agreement is contained in the revised "Welcome"
message that subscribers receive when they post to the list. To receive
the welcome message, click the link below and send the resulting email.

<mailto:[log in to unmask]
come>

Thank you, and I appreciate your attention while I pretend to be a
lawyer, practicing law without a license.

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.        "Oh joy!  Rapture!
Raleigh Historic               I've got a brain!"
Districts Commission                  - Scarecrow
919/516-2632

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”