From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:49:34 -0400
My friend wasn't testing accessibility, in fact, he can see very well, he
was testing to see how well it worked and did it's job and the free AVG is
next to useless though it does find enough things that aren't there to tell
you about to make you think it actually works. Especially on install and
even more so if it sees evidence that another anti virus program has been on
that computer at 1 time or another. I guess the pay version while better,
wasn't enough better to satisfy him as a few still got past it and it came
up with a bogus one just after the install.