From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 07:27:20 -0700
Hi Andy,

There is a quite active and helpful TS-480 group on Yahoogroups.com.  To
subscribe to it you can send mail to
[log in to unmask]  Look at the spelling and write it
exactly--at least I think that's important in this case.

It's been my experience that the computer program isn't that helpful.  It
won't do memories and such, like the one for the TS-2000 did.  I find Ham
Radio Deluxe much more helpful.  It can do most of the same control
functions as the Kenwood software and still do the memories as well.

Take care and very 73.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX