From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:33:24 -0400
I know how that goes.  I should have also specified 12.5 KHz as that is
how things are spaced there.  WIth the business bands they sure do cram a
lot in there and close together too, even on repeater!  Perhaps some day
that will move to 6.25, and we'll have to see what happens then with
movement and activity and congestion.