From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 15:39:58 -0600
Hi Tom and all:
I found the masts on ebay...unfortunately, i cannot for the life of me
remember the sellers name...at any rate, they are always on there.
If you do a search on
www.ebay.com
for fiber glass mast or military mast you should find what you are looking
for.
If you are uncomfortable with ebay, let me know and i can find the direct
links for you to go and look at the masts and their costs.
Also, inch and a half pipe is usually dirt cheap or free, of course the only
problem is transportation if one doesn't have a person who can drive or a
vehicle to haul long pipes.
73
Colin, V A6BKX