From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:35:24 -0700
Hi

    Pardon me if I repeat some thing that has already been said I haven't
read every post on this subject.  Isn't the Panasonic the phone that has the
talking caller ID?
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com