From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:06:20 -0500
I would like to think most icoms aren't as hard to manage as the 706 and
with some practice, and the speech it does have, that's a very manageable
radio, at least for me. Maybe when I actually have the money to replace my
HF radio I might look at the 746 or 756pro III or what ever's out at that
time since I did like those radios when I played with them but the TS-2000
is, for now, my number 1 choice by far. It's getting high time for me to
replace the 570 though, if for no other reason, just to get something
different to sit in front of every day.