From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:17:25 -0500
Most of my experiences with phone systems like that at the EOC and the limo
company I used to answer phones for now and then when I was supposed to be
working on the guy's race car, they do ring different, it's a case of
figuring out which ring is which, I have a 2 line phone in the house here
from back when we had 2 lines, I had a private line when my father was sick,
and that one has 2 different rings too but anyway, all those have rung
different for each line. Worst thing is, in the EOC when we have many phones
and they all ring the same but the main ones can handle all lines and those
all ring different for each line.