From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:32:52 -0800
Hi
    As far as Heil microphones go, my sister bought me a Heil head set style
microphone for my birthday about 10 years ago.  After all these years of
just about daily use the only thing I need to replace is the Ear phone pads.
So I can highly recommend Heil micro phones no matter witch radio you run.
                    God bless,
                    Mark (Frederick)
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://funhamradio.bloki.com