From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:40:52 -0500
Hi Kris,

I'm using a VanGorden all band dipole which is nothing more that a 135 foot
dipole fed with 450 ohm ladder line.  You need a tuner and a ballon with
this type of antenna, but it works GREAT on all bands through 10 meters for
me.  When I was in college, I ran a no seeom dipole made out of 26 gage wire
and 1/8 inch dowels and it worked.

The most visible part of this all band antenna is the ladder line, a
vertical would probably be the least noticeable, but then there are those
radials.  And, remember, your support center pole or vertical can also serve
as your flag pole!

Good luck!
73

Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR