From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:42:09 -0600
How would one keep jaws from speaking on the air if you use sound card
interfaces? Switching jaws to the motherboard card makes it incredibly slow.
If I use the Turtle Beach, could I hook to the radio with the digital output
of the card or configure it so the middle and back speaker jacks just become
extra outputs?