From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:02:16 -0700
bob do you have an older version of mobile speak or talks?
The newest versions have dealt with the battery hog problem....my XYL has a
6620 with mobile speak and the first version was horrible on battery, but
the updated version allows the phone to last nearly as long as it normally
would without the software.
73
Colin, V A6BKX