From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:25:49 -0500
Hi Anthony, both the Talks and Mobile speak programs were reviewed pretty
well earlier this year in one of the handiham.net weekly newsletters.  To my
knowledge, the Nokia6620's the only phone that'll work with at least the
talks software.  I don't know what Varison's running these days, although
there was also mentioned I think on the handiham site, an LG phone that was
pretty blind accessible being used on the Varison system.
Radioshack's selling a lot of phones, and I think handling subscriptions to
both cell companies/services.  It's a jungle out there in the cell phone
competitions. Danny.