From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:34:01 -0500
You're So Welcome Sir, If Not For QTH.com and EHAM.net  and the now
defuncked Virtual Hamfest sites, I'ed have had a ___Whole lot less ham radio
experience than I have had.  They're pretty blind accessible also, which
helps, I find them to be much more accessible than is the qrz.com site,
although it's great too.
I forwarded some of your sale posts here and I think on qth also, to some
friends who might contact you.  Enjoy, Danny.