Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 04:30:40 -0500
Hi Mike;

I was in CB in the 60-s and I was giving out TV i to a few of my local
neighbors.

I have since got out of CB.

Well, Susan and I moved back into the home that I grew up in during July of
1993.

My next door neighbor had a beem up to receive tv broadcasts.

I had been moving boxes over to the house when my next door neighbor rushed
out and asked if I was on my CB radio.

I said I was not aand that I had disguarded the equipment almost 30 years
earlier.

I asked why he wanted to know and he told me that he was receiving
interference with coming over his tv.

And you know what!  I wasn't even a ham at that time.

When I moved over here to NJ.  I asked one of my neighbors to come over
because I needed assistance with installing JAWS.

I was brand new to WINDOWS.

He did, and when he saw my dual-band radio he didn't say anything.

A short time later, his wife dropped her cordless phone into there swimming
pool.

It never worked right since and, when she asked why it sounded so bad her
Husband said that it was because all of that radio equipment that guy had
across the way.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389